Sunday, January 16, 2011

I was married at age of 26 years old. It quite late for me. But still i was so thanks finally me and my love of life are united. And what more importance, with blessing of both families. What else should i asking for. And after 2 months, we were blessed with greatest gift. I found out that i was 6 weeks pregnant.

Once again, i were so thankful. I were blessed with easy pregnancy. No morning sickness. No vomiting in the morning. With no any complication. I enjoy my 9 months carrying the little one in my tummy. I was exciting to having her in my arms. Yeah, i found out the gender when she is 3 months in there. I just can't wait to being a mom. Something that i always wonder whether i could or not be. In fear, there is excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...